Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
Currently on a 60cm depth as needed a twin bed to work behind it, before realising I’d been keeping beds for 1% of the time use wise.

Reviews well, but you can’t really tell these days! Originally wanted ceramic, but the white top has a faux marble finish, which is a hard no from me.

Fixed stand arrived today, raised the height to a perfect level despite the top vesa mount on my monitor. Cloth at the bottom stops the wobble, so have cancelled the vesa bracket extender.

Means a Halo won’t fit, so trying an alternative. If I’ve not managed to cancel the bracket in time, then will get a halo. Still annoyed I bought one of the few monitors with such a daft mount position.

Can’t find a nice white desk I like, so may just stick with what I have until I can work it out. When removing the old arm, desk was away from the wall & reminded me how much it creaked! Pushed to the skirting it firms up, so no noise.

You’ve been quiet here Tony, was looking forward to an office update from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure that I'm entirely following that, Matt. What shape is the monitor, as the Halo comes with an additional attachment if it's curved?

I've had a spell of not being able to do the outstanding work, but the new black bookshelves (they'll be on the wall behind me when I'm at me desk) are going up today. I'm also about to paint an accent wall in front of me, just to make sure I'm happy with the colour prior to painting the whole room the same.

Photos to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna1138 View Post
I've followed this thread out of interest from the utilisation of space aspect.
I personally don't have a home office as working from home is not an option in my line of work.
I do have a little man cave though, 7' square and kitted out with cheap IKEA stuff, I guess it's cluttered by all of your office standards but this is purely leisure & 1hr max/day.
I certainly wouldn't want to be working/confined here

Good grief, man... that needs some work!