Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
I'm not sure that I'm entirely following that, Matt. What shape is the monitor, as the Halo comes with an additional attachment if it's curved?

I've had a spell of not being able to do the outstanding work, but the new black bookshelves (they'll be on the wall behind me when I'm at me desk) are going up today. I'm also about to paint an accent wall in front of me, just to make sure I'm happy with the colour prior to painting the whole room the same.

Photos to follow!

Good grief, man... that needs some work!
Assuming the spell was due to the new norm, sorry to hear. Although if not & you were just busy with life then that’s great.

Light wise, as I have my vesa screws at the top edge of the monitor, rather than centrally, the bracket attached to the vesa plate doesn’t leave enough height for the rear of the halo to fit, according to their fitment requirements. Annoying but it is what it is.

I have a cheap bar light that on initial offering up and playing with the mount suggests it will work, and the webcam will hang over the front so only raise it up a 1cm, which is good.

Frustrating buying a light and having to wait hours to see what it looks like on lol.

Large Lego 911 currently sat on dining room table, being very slow on the Sian build & then they need photos and dismantling. Too visually busy to be over my screen given how minimalist the rest of the house is. Another track will more be in keeping with the rest of the house & style.

Look forward to seeing the photos & the accent wall colour choice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk