closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Hybrid View

Please please please batter them in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Yep.
    And what isn’t in doubt is that he (Fernandes) is an excellent footballer . The dressing room must be in the same state as the stadium.

Chelsea beat us 6-0
    Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-0

So if Arsenal need to win their last game at home to win the PL an 11-0 win looks on the cards.

For the money they spent Chelsea looked very poor, Enzo and Caicedo are so poor for the money spent. Jackson whilst missing chances actually looks like a decent player. Arsenal did play very well and took our chances in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    For the money they spent Chelsea looked very poor, Enzo and Caicedo are so poor for the money spent. Jackson whilst missing chances actually looks like a decent player. Arsenal did play very well and took our chances in the second half.
    Jackson looks like the second coming of Gervinho - will blow by 3 players then miss from 5 yards.

I know that Chelsea side are “young” but there is enough experience in that team to be better than they are

It’s not Gallagher, Caicedo, Enzo, Sterling first rodeo so they need to perform better.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by j17ykp View Post
    Jackson looks like the second coming of Gervinho - will blow by 3 players then miss from 5 yards.

I know that Chelsea side are “young” but there is enough experience in that team to be better than they are

It’s not Gallagher, Caicedo, Enzo, Sterling first rodeo so they need to perform better.
    Partly agree with you, especially the comment on Jackson.

Enzo played very little for Benfica and was bought off the back of his showing at the World Cup, an event that was so biased towards ensuring Messi got a winners medal you’d have thought it was a movie. The EPL must’ve been a real shock for him.

We seem to have got Caicedo’s twin brother. The one that plays piano not football. Terrible purchase.

Gallagher shows heart, passion and desire but is on his own too often.

Sterling is lazy and disinterested. Imagine sitting opposite him in the dressing room with his £350k per week salary and seeing the lack of effort displayed.

Last night we played with nine mostly. Mudryk and Madueke were spectators out wide. Mudryk has pace to spare but just isn’t good enough, whilst Madueke thinks he is so much better than he actually is. No tracking back, no help, largely ineffective. Leaving Gilchrist on his own with no support or help from Disasi.

Cannot see this turning around anytime soon. We need someone that knows what he’s doing buying in players not the clowns that Boehly listens to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Klopp going public about leaving in January or whenever has had a negative effect on the club and the squad. Too much pressure etc.

In a normal season winning the Carabao Cup and qualifying for the CL would be seen as decent, but this year if almost looks like a failure.

I’m not a red, so don’t really know, but it feels like a leaving do that’s just gone on far too long.

Like you I can only go on what I see but it does look like the pressure to win it all for Klopp got to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I think Klopp going public about leaving in January or whenever has had a negative effect on the club and the squad. Too much pressure etc.

In a normal season winning the Carabao Cup and qualifying for the CL would be seen as decent, but this year if almost looks like a failure.

I’m not a red, so don’t really know, but it feels like a leaving do that’s just gone on far too long.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

not really anything they could have done though, effectively he resigned in November, they needed to go and sound out a new manager and apparently it was about to leak when he announced it.