closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cyber truck

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    You can't even fit a push bike on the cyber truck bed

And tbf 90% of road users are still better off with a hybrid, Toyota still adamant about that

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
    Bit like all the ‘ANIMAL’ etc 4dr pose-ups you see at Wickes wondering how to fit stuff in the back then!
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Bit like all the ‘ANIMAL’ etc 4dr pickups you see at Wickes wondering how to fit stuff in the back then!
    Yeah but even those are bigger lol

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Master
    I can’t imagine we’ll see many Cybertrucks over here in the UK, they’ll be limited to business promotion tools, YouTubers or car collectors.

Still, 2m pre-orders for the truck apparently, so not sure about it being a failure.

If I was in the market for an electric pickup truck, the Ford F150 Lightning would be my pick. Fortunately, I’m not in that market and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooks View Post
    I can’t imagine we’ll see many Cybertrucks over here in the UK, they’ll be limited to business promotion tools, YouTubers or car collectors.

Still, 2m pre-orders for the truck apparently, so not sure about it being a failure.

If I was in the market for an electric pickup truck, the Ford F150 Lightning would be my pick. Fortunately, I’m not in that market and never will be.
    Cybertruck isn't being sold in Europe as the design doesn't comply with basic safety standards in the event of a collision with a pedestrian.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLion View Post
    Cybertruck isn't being sold in Europe as the design doesn't comply with basic safety standards in the event of a collision with a pedestrian.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    Nor do lots of US market vehicles, but that doesn’t stop people from importing them to the UK.

I expect the number imported will be small, but It’ll be the new Hummer for those people who drive them for whatever reason.