closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cyber truck

Hybrid View

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterly...h=4579757d4621

Not everyone agrees, but they will have a new EV range in another 3 years, whether they will be cheap enough to make sense for me and many UK drivers is under review . I'll probably get one as car up in 3 years, dunno

Maybe Toyota are wrong , but a hybrid Yaris top of the range is 28k, which admittedly is same price as base Nissan Leaf, so I accept the price difference is starting to equate

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterly...h=4579757d4621

Not everyone agrees, but they will have a new EV range in another 3 years, whether they will be cheap enough to make sense for me and many UK drivers is under review . I'll probably get one as car up in 3 years, dunno

Maybe Toyota are wrong , but a hybrid Yaris top of the range is 28k, which admittedly is same price as base Nissan Leaf, so I accept the price difference is starting to equate

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
    I wonder if Toyota have been hedging their bets. Lots of the world isn't set up for EV use and will I assume continue with ICE while the fuel and cars are still available.

I was in St Lucia in February and almost every car there was a Toyota, it really is the brand of choice at every price range. I did think the place would be ideal for producing bio fuel too, huge amounts of land covered in wild vegetation that grows very quickly, lots of sun and wind and surrounded by wave power too.
    "A man of little significance"