closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cyber truck

Hybrid View

Pity the thread has gone off topic, there is so much to talk about and laugh at with the cybertruck, the fact it looks like it was built by the losing team on scrapheap challenge, the amazing tent option that looks, well nothing like the renders. The stainless steel that does stain if you use it like a car. The lack of safety on the auto closing boot, failing to detect objects in the way. The self driving lol.

All this from a firm where the owner claims to know more about manufacturing than anyone else on the planet.

Looking forward to the wheels falling off next, the control arms look very flimsy.

Anyway, onwards and upwards to the roadster launch, been just months away for years now, that and the robotaxi which will absolutely happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    Pity the thread has gone off topic, there is so much to talk about and laugh at with the cybertruck, the fact it looks like it was built by the losing team on scrapheap challenge, the amazing tent option that looks, well nothing like the renders. The stainless steel that does stain if you use it like a car. The lack of safety on the auto closing boot, failing to detect objects in the way. The self driving lol.

All this from a firm where the owner claims to know more about manufacturing than anyone else on the planet.

Looking forward to the wheels falling off next, the control arms look very flimsy.

Anyway, onwards and upwards to the roadster launch, been just months away for years now, that and the robotaxi which will absolutely happen.
    Yea that was the purpose of the thread, the cyber truck sounds like an awful product

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Yea that was the purpose of the thread, the cyber truck sounds like an awful product

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
    I think we can all agree on that!

There is a video of someone peeling a carrot on the edge of a door before chopping it in the boot.

The funniest thing about the whole thing is the number with serious faults documented on twitter by the owner that end with "Still love the car."

Not a cult (tesla rather than EV vehicles)