closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Voyager 1

Hybrid View

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DONGinsler View Post
    15 billion miles away and a senior from Florida has not managed to run into it even more amazing.

It takes 22.5 hours for a signal to reach it and same coming back.

And the golden record on board, so any alien species knows where we are to come and kill us. The not so bright part of the mission
    Why would Aliens waste time coming to kill us when they can just watch from a distance and see just how good we are at killing ourselves.
    We are the biggest threat to any life in the entire Universe.
    Man has barely if at all evolved since He started killing on this planet.
    Perhaps if they join TZ they can also see how petty and childish some Humans are too each other!......re "stuff for sale"....
    Last edited by P9CLY; 25th April 2024 at 16:55.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    Why would Aliens waste time coming to kill us when they can just watch from a distance and see just how good we are at killing ourselves.
    Why does any advanced civilisation attack/invade a less advanced one? Because they can, and the rewards are perhaps worth it.

We are the biggest threat to any life in the entire Universe.
    Your knowledge of the 'entire universe' is astounding.

Man has barely if at all evolved since He started killing on this planet.

Ridiculous. Man's lineage started to split from that of chimpanzees around 7 million years ago. To say we haven't evolved since is not true. We simply evolved into better killers than our relatives. That's why we're here, and why we went from flint axes to Exocets and they didn't.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Why does any advanced civilisation attack/invade a less advanced one? Because they can, and the rewards are perhaps worth it.

Your knowledge of the 'entire universe' is astounding.

Ridiculous. Man's lineage started to split from that of chimpanzees around 7 million years ago. To say we haven't evolved since is not true. We simply evolved into better killers than our relatives. That's why we're here, and why we went from flint axes to Exocets and they didn't.
    I think you've taken all I said quite literally.
    You are intelligent and evolved enough to see the point I was trying to put across.

Yes You did & are outstanding.

1:-We don't need assistance from Aliens to kill us....were good at inflicting pain death & injury on Man ourselves!.

2:-Based on the above & what you said about any advanced civilisation attacking lesser mortals.That then covers what I said about Man being a threat to the entire Universe,If He ever did that.

3:-And in 1&2 Re Man evolving was in terms of Man intent on relentless killing of Man.No evolving there!.

Don't take things quite so literally & perhaps consider My tongue in cheek remarks.

All the best to you Earthling....Nanu Nanu.
    Last edited by P9CLY; 25th April 2024 at 18:50.

You two dimensional beings are funny

Except for a small handful of aliens. Alf who ate cats, ET with his glowing probing finger, a whacko from Orc and My Favorite Martian (US 60's TV show)

All others want to kill us. If they're capable of flying through space to other planets. They're most likely capable of killing us off with little effort

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DONGinsler View Post
    You two dimensional beings are funny...
    We're actually four dimensional, except on paper.

Blog Entries
    I think you've taken all I said quite literally.
    You are intelligent and evolved enough to see the point I was trying to put across.

Yes You did & are outstanding.

1:-We don't need assistance from Aliens to kill us....were good at inflicting pain death & injury on Man ourselves!.

2:-Based on the above & what you said about any advanced civilisation attacking lesser mortals.That then covers what I said about Man being a threat to the entire Universe,If He ever did that.

3:-And in 1&2 Re Man evolving was in terms of Man intent on relentless killing of Man.No evolving there!.

Don't take things quite so literally & perhaps consider My tongue in cheek remarks.

All the best to you Earthling....Nanu Nanu.
    Fair play, it’s sometimes difficult to tell when people are being serious or ‘tongue in cheek’ online.
    Live long and prosper, earthling.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.