closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Threaded View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    ^^^ Functional is key.

Not managed to paint the wall yet, but the Audioengine A2+ Wireless speakers have now been added and they sound and look great. Picked them up as-new from eBay for £140 delivered!

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    ^^^ Functional is key.

Not managed to paint the wall yet, but the Audioengine A2+ Wireless speakers have now been added and they sound and look great. Picked them up as-new from eBay for £140 delivered!

Bloody hell what a bargain mate! They just running off the Mac headphone socket, or an amp (sorry if I missed this!) EDIT - just seen the are wireless :D

Did look at the govee rear lights that sort of sit below the monitor and point upwards but worried with all the cables I will cast some shadows. I really do want a 6500k light behind it though as know what it does to colours and blacks.

Did get interesting feedback of not looking engaged on teams, as was making looking at their video, which with the increased height of my camera made it look me look like was staring down at something else vs being present.

Also learned that with a light like this it seems to increase reflection in my glasses for those that are watching me on cam. Which means that if I’m flicking across screens and actually not paying attention it is more visible. Bugger.

Oh and thank god that top tv is now central, that makes the world of difference & I bet you’re not twitching as much now lol. Really glad you started this as made me challenge what I had / needed to tweak.

I also now have 2 LEGO cars to sell as it’s not going to work how I thought and need another race track. But was so much fun building them and a good break from a screen.
    Last edited by Mj2k; 25th April 2024 at 20:57.