closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont - what have they done?

Hybrid View

Looks like message received, or at least they could have been clearer at the time when launching the new collections.

This just into my in box with a picture of an MB2 “… pilot watches, Bremont’s starting point, are some of our most treasured timepieces”

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by matt74 View Post
    Looks like message received, or at least they could have been clearer at the time when launching the new collections.

This just into my in box with a picture of an MB2 “… pilot watches, Bremont’s starting point, are some of our most treasured timepieces”
    I'd noticed their latest mailshot didn't include any of the new watches.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by funkstar View Post
    I'd noticed their latest mailshot didn't include any of the new watches.
    I would love to know what is currently being made in the factory right now - are there new MB2 cases being machined or is stock being run down. The mailshot was very confusing from a branding point of view.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammond View Post
    I would love to know what is currently being made in the factory right now - are there new MB2 cases being machined or is stock being run down. The mailshot was very confusing from a branding point of view.
    Incredibly confusing.

The font in the email for "Altitude" is the new Bremont font, but then a different font is used on the website.

They'd be nuts to ditch the MB2. I think that was their most inspired model and gave Bremont a unique angle amongst the luxury watch companies.