closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Thing with Spurs is they play it about but are always 1 turnover away from letting a goal in.
    Have to say, I thought you were very fortunate to win today. We effectively handed it to you but were the better side for most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    Spurs so disappointing and naive. Really they do not deserve CL place

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    What utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Have to say, I thought you were very fortunate to win today. We effectively handed it to you but were the better side for most of the game.

What utter nonsense.
    I wouldn't disagree with much of that however you were very poor at corners.

With Villa dropping points yesterday it isn't a fatal blow for the CL spots.

I think the number of games over the past two weeks caught up with us, unusually sloppy on the ball and less bit in the press spurs just need more quality in midfield and out wide - they suffered when Ben

It was a massive performance from Havertz to give us an out ball during the game especially against Van der Ven who if he keeps this pace of development up will be snapped up by a big team in no time.

Master
    As other have said Arsenal were poor/sloppy, game/rest time catching up to the players as well as Tottenham pressure, but you only had 2 shots on target, which 1 was gifted by Raya's brain fart and the other the penalty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by classics View Post
    As other have said Arsenal were poor/sloppy, game/rest time catching up to the players as well as Tottenham pressure, but you only had 2 shots on target, which 1 was gifted by Raya's brain fart and the other the penalty.
    Romero had 2 good chances with headers.

It was certainly a nervous period of injury time. Started to feel very April '23...