closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Electric cars-got to be a viable option now?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Longblackcoat View Post
    Mustang Mach E arriving on Wednesday - 375 miles WLTP, so maybe 300 miles in the real world. Plenty of range.

That’ll do, pig.
    Couldn't get one early last years as they were like rocking horse dung…Mach e was our first choice.

I'm collecting my EV this week. My home charger isn't being installed until next week. Until then, any tips on charging without paying loads? Should I sign up to something like BP Pulse or Tesla?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I'm collecting my EV this week. My home charger isn't being installed until next week. Until then, any tips on charging without paying loads? Should I sign up to something like BP Pulse or Tesla?
    Just charge it from a 13A socket using the ICCB AKA granny cable. Slow but should be okay overnight if you aren't doing tonnes of miles.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Just charge it from a 13A socket using the ICCB AKA granny cable. Slow but should be okay overnight if you aren't doing tonnes of miles.
    Agreed - domestic rate will be cheaper than commercial fast charging. Tesco Pod Point can be worth a try a bit quicker, but not sure of their rates (used to be free) and start the process of getting moved to an EV tariff if you haven't already for when your charger comes as that can take a couple of weeks.