closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: San Martin vs Rolex

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I had an old Steinhart that gained one sec in two weeks, out performed any Rolex I’ve ever owned. I still maintain it’s a fools game buying an automatic watch and expecting perfection, it ain’t going to happen, buy a bloody G Shock if your life evolves around obsessing about a sec or two here and there.

Life’s to short, or is that too long if it’s running slow.
    True re a life not really hinging on a few seconds here or there...heck some days I don´t need to know the date or day... However Rolex sell these watches with all manner of superlatives including about their ACCURATE time keeping...seems a bit of a swizz that their new movement appears to have pronounced tendency to run slow and the more so when it´s worn daily, whoever heard of an automatic watch that the more you wear it the worse the time keeping gets, rather disappointing to say the least...I mean the whole Swiss watch reputation, foundation, LEGEND even is built on their accuracy and reliability, ain´t it?? Rolex with it´s COSC watchamacallit leans heavily into this FAB...feature, advantage, benefit...

say one thing for them, superlative full spectrum text book marketing and that´s not knocking them.
    Last edited by Passenger; 1st May 2024 at 11:09.