closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Sonos app..... issues!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Never used that function and so I have never tried either with the old app or new. Sorry
    Faier enough but my understanding is it isn't even present in the new app ... certainly I can't see it.

I received the new iOS app yesterday; lost all access to my music library. It's the usual dog's dinner of an interface. I've been forced to install the Sonophone app to gain access to my music library via that but need to spend time setting it up. Do these people test their products against more than one use case?

Installed it and at first thought it was ok. After using it however it is staggering how they have missed out core functionality - sleep timers and alarms have gone - Alarmss in particular was something I used a lot to wake up to Radio Paradise. Radio Paradise did not work at first had to delete and then re-add the service. The biggest omission for me seems to be the inability to queue songs on the fly. On the previous app you could serch for a song on any of the available services and then add it to the play queue, doing this you could create a long play queue on the fly. As far as I can see there is no ability to do this in the new app. Useability of the new app is awful. Thank god I have Roon which provides all these facilities