closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Hybrid View

Finally...

Painted what for now is an accent wall. Likelihood is that I'll paint all the walls with this colour but I just want to make sure that I'm happy to do that.

Last edited by learningtofly; 13th May 2024 at 07:18.

Come on, Mj2k, I want your thoughts!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Well I like it. Looks very moody and sophisticated!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well I like it. Looks very moody and sophisticated!
    Thank you!

Master
    Sorry, missed this!

I’m loving the view from your seat, it’s perfect & the speakers, lights and monitor set up is something I’m jealous of. Especially the twin lights!

The colour is cracking, different and yet familiar, could spend hours in there without issue - wondering if mine is now too plain / light.

However if the whole office gets painted the same, there is no feature wall. Not a bad thing, as I think the colour is a lovely place to work from.

You’ve created a lovely work / home place that is for sure amazing. The monitor light challenged me to find a better solution & I love it, almost can’t wait for winter to use it properly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Sorry, missed this!

I’m loving the view from your seat, it’s perfect & the speakers, lights and monitor set up is something I’m jealous of. Especially the twin lights!

The colour is cracking, different and yet familiar, could spend hours in there without issue - wondering if mine is now too plain / light.

However if the whole office gets painted the same, there is no feature wall. Not a bad thing, as I think the colour is a lovely place to work from.

You’ve created a lovely work / home place that is for sure amazing. The monitor light challenged me to find a better solution & I love it, almost can’t wait for winter to use it properly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Matt - I love the colour. Need to have a good think about the rest of the room, but at present I'm in favour of doing it.

Master
    Thanks Matt - I love the colour. Need to have a good think about the rest of the room, but at present I'm in favour of doing it.
    I’d go for it, looks great from the photo. Making me rethink mine (damn you!) but we have a scheme across the house and don’t really want to break it - dull / simplistic it may be, but it all works with a feeling of calm & continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    I’d go for it, looks great from the photo. Making me rethink mine (damn you!) but we have a scheme across the house and don’t really want to break it - dull / simplistic it may be, but it all works with a feeling of calm & continuity.
    Come on Matt - you know you want to

Painted what for now is an accent wall. Likelihood is that I'll paint all the walls with this colour but I just want to make sure that I'm happy to do that.
    Looks great, very nice place to work. Out of interest, how are you getting on with the keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Tokei View Post
    Looks great, very nice place to work. Out of interest, how are you getting on with the keyboard?
    Thanks, and I love it. Wouldn't think of using the Apple keyboard now.

Master
    Come on Matt - you know you want to
    With only 2 colours in the house touching up is very easy!

Some see it as dull, but it’s bright and airy in the rooms & just a light steel colour for the hall & landing.

As mentioned before, I’ve got so many hue bulbs I can change most main living spaces to any colour I fancy. Truth be told we do it less these days as found the ones we enjoy the most.

Thanks, and I love it. Wouldn't think of using the Apple keyboard now.
    Damn, it’s that good then? My issue with any keyboard is being a numbers man I need the keypad, which means visually the keyboard will always look offset to the right to make the actual keyboard typing area central. Really winds me up, even more than when your monitor was offset lol.