closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO's, UAP's, Flying Saucers...have you seen one? What's your story?

Got some time to kill before the first set so here's my Ufo story.

I was driving home down rural a-roads from a gig late one December night. It would have been around 2016ish. I noticed what looked like a ball of light following my car just outside the passenger window. It darted across the front of the car and positioned itself right outside my drivers window next to me. It then proceeded to dart around the car and appeared to be interacting with me. It stayed with me for a number of miles.

I wasn't terrified by it as it felt benign but I remember thinking that this had fundamentally changed how I would be looking at the world moving forward. Eventually it seemed to disappear.

It wasn't until I reached the outskirts of Bridgenorth that it became apparent what had happened. It was a foggy night and a house on the hill was shooting random laser lights across the sky as part of its Xmas decorations. The ball of light I saw were simply the lasers hitting the fog.

It's interesting that, had sat nav taken me a different way, I may well be recounting this as a genuine UFO or alien interaction.