closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Soon to be no longer watchless - SB3

Apprentice

Soon to be no longer watchless - SB3

I have finally got around to buying online a SB3. Hopefully fingers crossed its in stock and should have it soon. I will no longer be watchless. No longer having to constantly pull out mobile phone to check the time :drunken:

I'm hoping Dreadnought 2 (gmt(?)) isn't too close as it could be expensive habit especially if the next dreadnought is half as good looking as the first.

I think besides that I would also like to at some stage own a Seiko divers watch some of them I think are excellent. I also like some of the Hamilton and CWC stuff.

John

Banned

Re: Soon to be no longer watchless - SB3

Enjoy the Speedbird, superb watch and this is coming from a converted SBIII cynic! :shock:

Apprentice

Now have the SB3! It's fantastic! Quality is first rate, and I think if it said Breitling or Omega on it, it would be costing £1500 - £2000.

I just need to remove about 4 of the links on the bracelet and then it should fit perfectly.

The serial number on the back 09020274 does this mean I have the 274th Speedbird?

Cheers,

John

Journeyman

Yes - mine is 09020208, bought about 4 weeks ago. Looks like they'll all be gone soon!

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Online
    Yes - mine is 09020208, bought about 4 weeks ago. Looks like they'll all be gone soon!
    Don't forget that the ivory dial should be available for the foreseeable future:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=74328

Unless someone takes them all :shock:

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Online
    I don't know how many produced was it 300? If so then if they continue selling at that rate then they should all be gone in about 11 days time. Well for the black dial anyway. Not sure how many Ivory dials produced.

John

Journeyman

I thought that there were only 300 (black dial). However, since I can't find anything to confirm that, it is possible I just imagined it...

I think Eddie regarded this as an on-going product: when he ran out he'd order more. Just like Rolex seem to be doing with the SD! :P