closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incoming tomorrow! PRS-20 Italian

Master

Incoming tomorrow! PRS-20 Italian

Happy to have worked out a trade on this one - it'll be my first of Eddie's watches (no doubt not my last though!).

Just had the RMSD tracking number sent through (thanks Mean_Go_Getter), so it's all set to arrive tomorrow. Must admit to feeling stupidly excited about it coming tomorrow. I've done all the usual things you do whilst waiting for a new arrival - looked at lots of photos, read reviews, searched TZ, and can't wait for it to arrive. I'll be sitting waiting for the postie all morning tomorrow...

That's it really. Apologies for a contender for the "most useless post of 2009" award, but I just wanted to share :lol:

Mark.

Master

Re: Incoming tomorrow! PRS-20 Italian

Useless post? Au contraire. I've just got one and I'm delighted by it, looks great on the tan ostrich strap. A really classy watch. Hope it's all you hope for.

Gav

Mine - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=84901

Congratulations - enjoy (& post pictures) .... Tomorrow!

Regards

David

ps - You are excused the weekly duty of posting what you'll be wearing in the "Friday" thread :wink:

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    Useless post? Au contraire. I've just got one and I'm delighted by it, looks great on the tan ostrich strap. A really classy watch. Hope it's all you hope for.

Gav

Mine - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=84901
    Some nice pics there, and a fab collection. It does look great on that tan ostrich strap. What straps come as standard with it?

You have every reason to be excited Mark - it's a great watch. Look forward to seeing some pics when it arrives. Here's mine....

Edit: and that's a lume shot there in my avatar :)

I'm shocked panerai has not knocked on there door as yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Man
    Why?

Very difficult to copyright or patent a general case design. Look at how many manufacturers have produced Rolex Oyster style cases over the years - virtually all of them.

Specific features, brand names etc can be protected - generic designs almost impossible.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Man
    Why?

Very difficult to copyright or patent a general case design. Look at how many manufacturers have produced Rolex Oyster style cases over the years - virtually all of them.

Specific features, brand names etc can be protected - generic designs almost impossible.

I agree with you but i bet panerai would'nt looks very much like a radiomir.

Master

I'm green with envy. Lovely looking watch. I actually prefer the look of these to the Panerai. More elegant and less clumsy to my eye. Hopefully my next watch purchase will be one of these.

:D Congratulations on getting the 20, it really will not be your only time factors watch for long, I now have 3 all acquired in the last 2 months or so. :D