closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Orange monster question.

Craftsman

Seiko Orange monster question.

Hi guys,

I bought my orange monster off here late last year, my first auto, and love it. Sadly and for a reason beyond my knowledge it has stopped working for anything longer than a few minutes.

Are there any helpful chums who would be willing to take a look or recommend someone in the north hants/surrey area.

All help or advice gratefully recieved.

Simon

Craftsman

Re: Seiko Orange monster question.

Any ideas?

I saw something similar posted here a while ago,I thought.
    It was suggested that a piece of the rubber gasket used as the seal had got into the mechanism.
    Dont know how it would get into the back of the watch if you had never had the back off but not really having the knowledge myself I wouldn't like to say it is impossible.
    Look up the member Twickersdude,he has done some bead blasting work on my monster as well as other work on other members watches.
    Might be worth PMing him to see if he is able to suggest anything or if he could fix it.

The rotor became loose on one i owned so obviously would no longer wind the watch and really sounds like your problem.
    Unscrew the case back and if you dont have a screw driver small enough use a stanley blade to carefully screw the rotor back in place.
    Hope thats your solution , cheers.

If you can not return it then I would say ..

Just switch the whole movement the are only around $30us new