closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Free watch winding service

Free watch winding service

I have noticed that some of you spend allot of money on expensive boxes to keep the watches you are not wearing wound up. I have come up with a great idea, send the watch to me RMSD and i will wear it for you, ring me a few days before you want it back and i'll post it RMSD so you have it fully wound when you need it.

I was thinking of charging for this service but as you all seem like nice people i will offer this service free!!

Any watch will be kept wound without any problem as if i recieve more than i can wear i will strap the extras to my dog (he is a very busy pup).

Simply post a response and i will forward the address in Nigeria to post them to.

Re: Free watch winding service

Quote Originally Posted by justin44
    I have noticed that some of you spend allot of money on expensive boxes to keep the watches you are not wearing wound up. I have come up with a great idea, send the watch to me RMSD and i will wear it for you, ring me a few days before you want it back and i'll post it RMSD so you have it fully wound when you need it.

I was thinking of charging for this service but as you all seem like nice people i will offer this service free!!

Any watch will be kept wound without any problem as if i recieve more than i can wear i will strap the extras to my dog (he is a very busy pup).

Simply post a response and i will forward the address in Nigeria to post them to.
    Yo' is truly a public benefactor, justin, what a spiffin' idea. :lol:

I cant believe how short sighted you all are, this is a great service and it's free! So far only 6 people have confirmed to send me their watches 3 Rolex 2 Pams and an Omega.
    Unless this picks up i may have to stop offering this to UKTZ and look at other forums.

Grand Master

Full marks for lateral thinking :D :D :D

Strap your watches to the dogs paws, that'll keep them fully wound. Dog might learn to tell the time too.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958
    Full marks for lateral thinking :D :D :D

Strap your watches to the dogs paws, that'll keep them fully wound. Dog might learn to tell the time too.

Paul

This is not a new idea where do think the saying "watch dog" came from. People in Essex have been useing dogs to keep their watches wound for years, i have a photo of my granfathers jack russel "jake" wearing no less than 4 single fusi minute repeaters.

Can i stake my claim for my watches to be strapped to the dogs balls please.
    Keeps the watch wound and the leather strap smelling great :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Man
    Can i stake my claim for my watches to be strapped to the dogs balls please.
    Keeps the watch wound and the leather strap smelling great :D
    Better to use sheep if the watch is on leather.
    The lanolin in the wool keeps the straps in perfect condition as well as giving a protective coating to the head
    Des

what about my eco drives - will you make sure you and your dog are outside a lot? I guess Nigeria is a lot sunnier than here so charging it shouldn't be a problem.

Banned

i was going to send mine but as there was no mention of western union i thought it may be a con :? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by soapy
    i was going to send mine but as there was no mention of western union i thought it may be a con :? :lol:
    Because I did not want this to be sold in a way that would seem a con I did not use Weston Union. As I have said this is a free service I do not need any payment or your bank details, there is no risk what so ever. Simply send your watch to a secure Nigerian PO Box, and I will post you a reciept printed on the highest quality paper. What would also be a good idea is to send me your home address so I can post the watch back when required, along with details of when you are away and how long for so I know not to send it on those dates.

I can beat this service. In my swimming pool in Nigeria, I have an octopus, so send me your Seamasters, Subs and Aquatimers, and Oliver will help keep them ticking over nicely.

For those of you worried about sending your precious timepieces overseas, I am happy to provide the same service here in the UK. :mrgreen:

remember i am the original "Free Watch Wind Service" all others are cheap copies and could even be conmen who want to steal your pride and joy. Just keep sending me your PM's and i'll give you my PO box address in sunny Nigeria to send them to. Your watch could also be appearing in a film as i have found a way for a sexy young lady to wind and wear them in a rather explicit movie, there will be a link in the Boys room.

My octopus is genuine with 8 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutmusic
    For those of you worried about sending your precious timepieces overseas, I am happy to provide the same service here in the UK. :mrgreen:
    Get professional. We collect. Just give us your address and holiday dates and we can do the rest.

:lol: