closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Can we expect the SM3oo hommage by Christmas?

Journeyman

Can we expect the SM3oo hommage by Christmas?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The final piece of the puzzle should fall into place today. I'm expecting delivery of the sample bracelet and if it's what I want, then it's a "GO" for everything. I'm considering getting out there for a couple of days to give them a bit of gentle "encouragement" and also check the status of the CAF.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Great news Eddie, I hope the trip works out succesfully :wink:

I look forward to seeing final production prototypes.....

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne
    I'm considering getting out there for a couple of days to give them a bit of gentle "encouragement"
    Eddie
    Why not kick some arse instead :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by docd
    Great news Eddie, I hope the trip works out succesfully :wink:

I look forward to seeing final production prototypes.....
    Same here ... :wink:

I'm waitnig to see the final result of the SM300 hommage (including BOR bracelet) and preliminary pictures of the CAF .... :D

Ciao

Engi

Two communications from Fricker today:

"On 17 November 2004 the cases will be ready turned and milled. Then the case backs and crowns will be engraved, the upper part of the case will be glassed in and the movement will be set. Mr Kemmner said this will last another 2 weeks."

This means that the watches would not be received until the end of the first week of December at the earliest, totally useless if it's to be delivered for Christmas. I phoned and suggested that this might not be the ideal scenario and requested they examine once again their forecast.

"Dear Eddie,

I talked to Mr Fricker. He'll try to speed things up. He plans to bring the watches over to the United Kingdom by himself in order to save time."

So, it's still looking like the end of November at the earliest.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Journeyman
    What a business!

Hi all

I must admit i'm following news of this watch with real interest. I genuinely can't wait to see the finished item !

A happy weekend to you all.

Dave
    :)

Apprentice

Hommage 300

Thanks for the update, Eddie !!!

Apprentice

Hommage 300

Seems that somewhere I saw an estimated , or range of price expected on this piece; can someone educate me on that? Thanks; email would be appreciated; not you Eddie, you're much too busy now!!!!

Master
    "Dear Eddie,

I talked to Mr Fricker. He'll try to speed things up. He plans to bring the watches over to the United Kingdom by himself in order to save time."

Eddie
    That's OK. I don't mind waiting as finances are tight at the moment. Although we wouldn't mind having a peep at some photos of the prototype and its dimensions.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus
    I'm considering getting out there for a couple of days to give them a bit of gentle "encouragement"
    Eddie
    Why not kick some arse instead :wink:
    Is that not the same thing? :P

Ming

Master
    Sounds like more fun once again Eddie. Unfortunately I don't know of a single business where you won't run into situations like this. At least it will work out in the end. I'm really looking forward to the SM300 Eddie. :D

I'm torn. I really want a vintage style diver with acrylic crystal, but I also had my heart set on a larger than life Zeno Pilot..... I already own a modern SMP.....

Decisions decisions......

:cry:

"On 17 November 2004 the cases will be ready turned and milled. Then the case backs and crowns will be engraved, the upper part of the case will be glassed in and the movement will be set. Mr Kemmner said this will last another 2 weeks."

This means that the watches would not be received until the end of the first week of December at the earliest, totally useless if it's to be delivered for Christmas. I phoned and suggested that this might not be the ideal scenario and requested they examine once again their forecast.

"Dear Eddie,

Eddie
    Eddie,
    any update on the schedule ? Have the "milestones" ( :wink: ) been respected ?

Thanks for the info you'll provide.
    Ciao

Engi

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Engi

"Dear Eddie,

Eddie
    Eddie,
    any update on the schedule ? Have the "milestones" ( :wink: ) been respected ?

Thanks for the info you'll provide.
    Ciao

Engi

It's a good thing that one is not required to read current threads before posting ... I would have much less opportunity to point out the obvious and rack up another post ... : :wink:

http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8267&start=0
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")