closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 3536-01 On Rubber

3536-01 On Rubber

With the bracelet being so superb, you don't often see these Aquatimers on rubber but I thought I'd fit the strap I bought from Walter a few months ago & grab a few pics this morning.

I'm not a big rubber fan, but have to say the watch was very comfortable on the strap and the fit is superb, although the watch is now back on the bracelet for the foreseable.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Re: 3536-01 On Rubber

Looks very nice on the rubber, and a great fit. But I'm with you - every time I buy a rubber strap for a watch (IWC, Panerai, Breitling) I end up back on leather or metal... :(

Good job the Aquatimer has such a great bracelet!

Nice :)
    Although I love IWC's bracelets, my Aquatimers tend to end up on rubber (and stay there :wink: )

I did the same with mine... bought a rubber strap, fitted it... tried it on, liked it well enough bit went back to the bracelet... it just 'works' LOL

Master

Looks very 8) Andy and makes a nice change, though I probably prefer the bracelet. This watch is far too good looking.

Master

Looks great Andy! I do like the 3536 very much

That looks a much better bracelet alternative than the usual leather strap option, and you can still get it wet too.

handsome bit of kit. I'd have thought that the rubber strap would make a great everyday wear option enabling you to keep the bracelet squeaky clean. Agreed that both ( watch & bracelet) are for wearing, but I think I would be tempted.

Very nice watch..think the rubber fit and look superb