closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jasmin Paris - greatest sporting performance of the year?

Hybrid View

Journeyman
    That is impressive. My best mate is the race director for what he calls "THE HARD STUFF" in the UK www.cockbainevents.com.
    I keep thinking I'll have a go at one of his events one day, but to do so I need to complete a minimum of a 100 mile ultra first....

Master
    Conditions were definitely a factor. It was bitterly, freezing cold with driving rain through the first night either last year or the year before (can’t recall which off the top of my head) that made progress slower for everyone as well as contributing to a few early drop-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    2015-2023: five finishers
    2024: five finishers

Strong field? Slightly less insane course? Helpful weather?

Ah, I’m familiar with their events - think I follow them on FB. A 100 mile ultra in an underground tunnel rings a bell..?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxmod View Post
    That is impressive. My best mate is the race director for what he calls "THE HARD STUFF" in the UK www.cockbainevents.com.
    I keep thinking I'll have a go at one of his events one day, but to do so I need to complete a minimum of a 100 mile ultra first....

Master
    Blog Entries
    Seriously impressive.

Master
    Love the starting signal, when the organiser lights up a fag……..priceless

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    Conditions were definitely a factor. It was bitterly, freezing cold with driving rain through the first night either last year or the year before (can’t recall which off the top of my head) that made progress slower for everyone as well as contributing to a few early drop-outs.

Ah, I’m familiar with their events - think I follow them on FB. A 100 mile ultra in an underground tunnel rings a bell..?
    The Tunnel - 1 mile long, and it a 200 miles race, so there and back 100 times his events are hard due to very tight cut off times

I had never heard of this until this thread, after doing some reading this is just a great achievement!
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........