closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A recent incoming... The Omega Speedmaster "TinTin"...

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    After a few PMs trying to extract this from Wayne's grip, I have now ordered one. It should be arriving from Omega in the next couple of weeks, a decent discount allowed me to order a deployant clasp as I would like to wear it on a strap but will order something from Camille Fournet rather than pay £235 for the OEM gator, I am thinking matt gator (small scales) or black barenia. Time to post some of my surplus bits and bobs on SC I think

Craftsman
    That is nice.
    The splash of colour adds to the classic design.

Like it

Dave

Apprentice
    Love the splash of colour in that, absolute beauty.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by phil h View Post
    After a few PMs trying to extract this from Wayne's grip, I have now ordered one. It should be arriving from Omega in the next couple of weeks, a decent discount allowed me to order a deployant clasp as I would like to wear it on a strap but will order something from Camille Fournet rather than pay £235 for the OEM gator, I am thinking matt gator (small scales) or black barenia. Time to post some of my surplus bits and bobs on SC I think
    Really glad you got one, and I'm also glad you weren't able to tempt me enough! I'm wearing it tomorrow in Amsterdam... the colour around the dial is made even better thanks to the plexi glass!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    Really glad you got one, and I'm also glad you weren't able to tempt me enough! I'm wearing it tomorrow in Amsterdam... the colour around the dial is made even better thanks to the plexi glass!
    Since you sold me the 14060 in Nov/Dec 2012, Ive only purchased one watch (a Seiko Pogue from SC) so I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Fingers crossed nothing goes pear-shaped; when I enquired in Goldsmiths, they phoned Omega then said that no further orders would be accepted from Wednesday of next week (tomorrow), maybe it's sales guff but I'm not risking it. I already own a vanilla Speedy but like a splash of colour on my watches.