closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show us your Damasko

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonny Marco View Post
    For comparison, a Sinn 104 on a strap sells for €1,320 (according to Sinn's website). Agree with the above comment 100%.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    It does seem expensive but it's an in house movement in a case you'll never have to pay to refinish and that'll always look pretty much pristine so they're right to charge something for those 'extras'.

Quote Originally Posted by deepreddave View Post
    It does seem expensive but it's an in house movement in a case you'll never have to pay to refinish and that'll always look pretty much pristine so they're right to charge something for those 'extras'.
    I think you’re missing the point. I’m saying I’d rather not have the extras, and pay less.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    I think you’re missing the point. I’m saying I’d rather not have the extras, and pay less.
    I was commenting on why the offering and price point are higher than you'd prefer, rather than your preference.

I've several models with off the shelf movements but can totally understand why they might prefer to progress and move up market, rather than targeting a lower price point, and wish them well.