closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Famous People That Love Themselves

Hybrid View

Allison Young from QVC " with more than 30 years in the beauty business" i will tell you what to buy , even though its the same stuff but from different companies !! and will you shut up about your bloody Horses woman
    Can you tell i have just watched her again

Quote Originally Posted by arthurDALEY View Post
    Allison Young from QVC " with more than 30 years in the beauty business" i will tell you what to buy , even though its the same stuff but from different companies !! and will you shut up about your bloody Horses woman
    It's a brave man who admits to ordering make-up from QVC.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Blog Entries
    Katy Hopkins - odious piece of talentless shite - famous for being famous.

Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    Katy Hopkins - odious piece of talentless shite - famous for being famous.
    The Bear Pit is the only appropriate place to discuss that sh*t stain of an excuse for a human being.

All famous people love themselves. That's why they crave fame.

I think Zlatan is being slightly ironic most of the time but even if he isn't he does his talking on the pitch - brilliant.

I normally expect celebs to be up themselves but the world champ must be Bono. His creepy self serving attitude is just vile.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Gwyneth...

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    Gwyneth...

Is that Gwyneth Paltrow or Gwyneth Camel Toe ??

Master
    Whilst I agree Gwyneth can be a bit bleh! I forgive her due to the image burned in my head of her in some movie in black undies, stockings and suspenders. Very nice indeed.

Whilst there are some obvious targets on here such as Kanye, Bieber, Piers, Trump etc the biggest thing I've taken from this thread is what a miserable bunch of f**ckers there are on TZ when the opportunity arises.

Just because you don't like someone and don't buy into their 'talent' doesn't meant they don't have a talent and that they don't work bloody hard to maintain it.

Just 'being fun and entertaining' is a talent in itself and try keeping Jo Public amused and interested in what you do over a sustained period? Its probably a lot harder than it looks.

But whilst I'm here.........and despite earlier protestations and previously being a fan, Chris Evans is starting to annoy me and I think its all just down his ridiculous hair and stepping outside in a onesie. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    Whilst there are some obvious targets on here such as Kanye, Bieber, Piers, Trump etc the biggest thing I've taken from this thread is what a miserable bunch of f**ckers there are on TZ when the opportunity arises.

Just because you don't like someone and don't buy into their 'talent' doesn't meant they don't have a talent and that they don't work bloody hard to maintain it.

Just 'being fun and entertaining' is a talent in itself and try keeping Jo Public amused and interested in what you do over a sustained period? Its probably a lot harder than it looks.

But whilst I'm here.........and despite earlier protestations and previously being a fan, Chris Evans is starting to annoy me and I think its all just down his ridiculous hair and stepping outside in a onesie. :-)
    You hit a sweet spot there, smokey. It sure is easy to sit on the sidelines (like TMZ) and take potshots at all the celebrities, not having to worry about your own life being examined with a magnifying glass. Who doesn't trip up in some way every day? On the other hand, there is a subset of celebrities who have no humility whatsoever, totally buy into their own 'greatness,' and clearly care about no one but themselves. Those are the people we honor in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    QVC and Ideal World seem to do serious levels of business, from what I can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbombedout View Post
    Off my wife alone...
    Oh God believe me they are huge, they QVC are only second to John Lewis in the customer service reviews…

Anyway out of all of them Alison is the worst ! "30 years in the beauty business" yes i know, and she still looks like a Bulldog licking the piss off a Thistle !!
    Catherine Huntley on the other hand…...

Famous People That Love Themselves

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post

Just 'being fun and entertaining' is a talent in itself and try keeping Jo Public amused and interested in what you do over a sustained period? Its probably a lot harder than it looks. :-)
    Ok in the interests of being positive how about a thread of famous people you have met that are genuinely nice
    Last edited by MarkO; 30th March 2016 at 21:12.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    Gwyneth...

I would agree about Gwyneth..........but she is so lovely.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Craftsman
    Greg Wallace & Dominic Littlewood both annoying but separated at birth?

Ron Jeremy - huge dick.

Mine says hi.

That June Whitfield's a bit up herself isn't she? Total cow

Quote Originally Posted by arthurDALEY View Post
    Not too mention her horrible whiny voice.

Craftsman
    Tracy Emin

She's got a face made for radio, and no discernible talent whatsoever imho, but acts like she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishExpat View Post
    Tracy Emin

She's got a face made for radio, and no discernible talent whatsoever imho, but acts like she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Not too mention her horrible whiny voice.
    To be fair, she's on QVC... are you surprised she's not exactly TV aristocracy?

I was a bit surprised QVC still existed - When we had about 10 English satellite channels I'd watch it sometime, but I've not even seen it on the guide in the last, oh, 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by sweeney View Post
    All famous people love themselves. That's why they crave fame.
    Not everyone who's famous craves the fame, some have it thrust upon them.

M
    Last edited by snowman; 30th March 2016 at 17:27.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    I was a bit surprised QVC still existed - When we had about 10 English satellite channels I'd watch it sometime, but I've not even seen it on the guide in the last, oh, 10 years...
    QVC and Ideal World seem to do serious levels of business, from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Off my wife alone...

Master
    No 1 Tony B Liar who should be banned from this world and closely followed by...

No 2 Lewis Hamilton who things so much of himself that he thinks he can do what he wants i.e. dress code at Wimbledon selfie on motorcycle and many other cock womble moments.

No 3 not a person but an example of a company that loves itself and thinks every one else does when in reality very few do. The BBC