closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Cat View Post
    DS is ace. Love a good horror shooter.
    The atmosphere this game creates on ps5 with headphones is incredible.

I've finished the main story on God of War Ragnarok. I'm now working on finishing the end game missions and completing tasks I skipped over.

I've gone down the rabbit hole of building my own doom levels, great fun but an absolute time sink. There's tons of resources out there and amazing levels that people have built.

Metro 2033 and Last Light on the 360. They're great games. Especially Last Light. 2033 had some broken gameplay elements, like the stealth and sixth sense AI. Last Light had better stealth, but the AI was quite stupid, on "Normal" anyway.

I almost finished Bioshock Infinite. The BioShock games are the most overrated games, I have played so far. They're good games, but aren't worth the scores and praise that they get. 1 was the best and 2 was good. I really didn't enjoy Infinite at all. I got to the last part on the airship and using the big metal bird, but after I got blasted, just before the final part, I couldn't be bothered. The story may be decent, but the gameplay is terrible in comparison to the first two. They weren't that good gameplay wise also, but had better stories and mechanics.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ac82 View Post
    The atmosphere this game creates on ps5 with headphones is incredible.
    I had the pc version long ago. Now i have the ps5. Last saterday I dropped by the Game Mania store and saw DS for ps5. Maybe i should buy it again! For old times sake.