closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Rumours

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    I’m really bored of Rolex and their antics. It’s been liberating getting free from their 904L steel shackles. I wear and cover watches from other brands again now (having been sucked into the Rolex hype for the last few years). Turns out non Rolex watches are just delightful, can be bought at a whim and sometimes for a discount. I therefore couldn’t care less what they release. Maybe they will pleasantly surprise me again…probably they won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchFanUK23 View Post
    I’m really bored of Rolex and their antics. It’s been liberating getting free from their 904L steel shackles. I wear and cover watches from other brands again now (having been sucked into the Rolex hype for the last few years). Turns out non Rolex watches are just delightful, can be bought at a whim and sometimes for a discount. I therefore couldn’t care less what they release. Maybe they will pleasantly surprise me again…probably they won’t.

Eloquently put indeed. Love the image of "904L steel shackles". I've owned 3 Rolexes, I sold my James Cameron that I wasn't wearing, I turned it into a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms & a Panerai Luminor PAM111. I get more pleasure from them than I ever did from the Cameron & the associated antics of the Crown. I still own a Sub 124060 but it carries much less weight in my collection these days, beautiful as it may be.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchFanUK23 View Post

If yoj couldnt care less was it worth 77 words telling us!
    RIAC