closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Coffee thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Thanks, so essentially Bosnian, coffee added to boiling water, Turkish coffee there from cold.
    Often have Turkish, I’ll try the other way next time see if it makes much difference. Suspect that other variables might be just as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Thanks, so essentially Bosnian, coffee added to boiling water, Turkish coffee there from cold.
    Often have Turkish, I’ll try the other way next time see if it makes much difference. Suspect that other variables might be just as important.
    Basically. The serving is also slightly different as the article says. Not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    That's a good article (thanks crazyp) that describes the distinctive differences and the experience rather well. You certainly tend to end up with fewer grounds in the cup and a thick foam - I've learned the hard way to keep a close eye on the džezva as it can get very messy if it boils over. But much of the enjoyment comes from evoking a time and a place - Bosnians are easy-going, hospitable and witty; Sarajevo and Mostar are amongst my favourite cities anywhere. Starting the day with my best friend by lingering over a brew on the veranda of his little house on Čiovo always comes to mind. Simple pleasures.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH