closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Hybrid View

Master
    logitech keyboard and mouse ordered, felt desk mate likewise and the lovely oakywood monitor shelf ordered, that will do for this month!

cheers for the inspo LTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Well, managed to get the desk to within 2 cm of central to the wall by covering the right hand socket I didn’t use.

Monitor arm has been lowered, and as it does so, it moves to the left; am now 2cm off central to the wall, so the track art will look spot on.

Why I hadn’t thought of it earlier I have no idea. Think this thread helped inspire my creativity / desire to not spend more than I had to.

Still want a new monitor though!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    logitech keyboard and mouse ordered, felt desk mate likewise and the lovely oakywood monitor shelf ordered, that will do for this month!

cheers for the inspo LTF!
    Music to my ears, both - hugely pleased that the thread has had an impact, and look forward to seeing some photos as and when.

I’ve made a few updates myself but have some bigger changes to the room/lighting/area behind my desk happening in the next 48 hours. I’m therefore holding off from posting any changes for now but will do so for all of it shortly. Thereafter, it should just be the redecoration to follow.

I wasn't going to post another photo just yet, but I have some new lighting and have also received the desk mat and palm rest that I ordered. Oh, and I've relocated the helmet racks as well...

Last edited by learningtofly; 27th March 2024 at 02:50.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    I wasn't going to post another photo just yet, but I have some new lighting and have also received the desk mat and palm rest that I ordered. Oh, and I've relocated the helmet racks as well...

what is the palm rest tony and how do you feel about the mat now you have recieved it, is it worth the premium price?

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    what is the palm rest tony and how do you feel about the mat now you have received it, is it worth the premium price?
    It's a Deltahub Carpio 2.0.

Yes, the mat is superb.