closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Horological/Watchsmith training

Hybrid View

Master
    Thanks both, some interesting options there which I will certainly look into. In terms of tools I've just invested in some of ebays finest at £15.99purely because I wanted a spring bar remover and for the extra couple of £'s it seemed rude not too. They'll probably be terrible but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolawinston View Post
    Thanks both, some interesting options there which I will certainly look into. In terms of tools I've just invested in some of ebays finest at £15.99purely because I wanted a spring bar remover and for the extra couple of £'s it seemed rude not too. They'll probably be terrible but we'll see.
    Hope that works out better for you than when I bought a strap adjuster tool on ebay. Broke first try, the steel was soft

http://bhi.co.uk/training-education/short-courses/

The residential five day course comes highly recommended by a couple of people I know who have done it.

Foggy

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    http://bhi.co.uk/training-education/short-courses/

The residential five day course comes highly recommended by a couple of people I know who have done it.

Foggy
    I was reading about that one earlier, definitely going to be looking at it more closely.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xellos99 View Post
    Hope that works out better for you than when I bought a strap adjuster tool on ebay. Broke first try, the steel was soft
    I'm going to manage my expectations as I've a feeling my experience won't be that much different