closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 6 years to get to 250 posts.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jon177 View Post
    13 years and 70 ish posts.

I use the forum as a resource and love sales corner. I trust what I buy from there, which is the point of the forum post count. I’d like to at least be able to reply to sales threads but I usually PM people.

This thread has made me wonder what type of character is the person with a high post count? Are they introvert and prefer remote interaction or are they extrovert and love the sound of their own voices?
    Personally I can't see the point of joining a forum (the clue is in the name) and not joining in with the chat.

Swapping info and generally enjoying the hobby with like minded folk is what it's all about for me and obviously plenty of other regulars.

If it wasn't for people like that there wouldn't be a forum that others could just "use as a resource" would there?
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Personally I can't see the point of joining a forum (the clue is in the name) and not joining in with the chat.

Swapping info and generally enjoying the hobby with like minded folk is what it's all about for me and obviously plenty of other regulars.

If it wasn't for people like that there wouldn't be a forum that others could just "use as a resource" would there?
    I completely agree. I’m just not a big talker, so it’s replicated with forum use I guess. I do appreciate those who share the knowledge though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post

I completely agree. I’m just not a big talker, so it’s replicated with forum use I guess. I do appreciate those who share the knowledge though.