closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2020 Submariner Date & BLNR STOLEN

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood_Milton View Post
    Both these watches need to go back to a national Rolex service centre for things like a new glass, bezel pip etc. That is where many stolen watches come to light.
    I presume if that day comes (fingers crossed) Rolex will simply take control of the watches and contact my self to verify address etc and then return them?
    Does it also cover international, so if the watch was sent to Rolex in Spain would it still flag up?

It must also be terrible for people on the other end who have purchased stolen watches unknowingly, sending them for a service and them never coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by GC2012 View Post
    I presume if that day comes (fingers crossed) Rolex will simply take control of the watches and contact my self to verify address etc and then return them?
    Does it also cover international, so if the watch was sent to Rolex in Spain would it still flag up?

It must also be terrible for people on the other end who have purchased stolen watches unknowingly, sending them for a service and them never coming back!
    If I remember correctly, believe the law is different in Holland and they can become the property of an unknowing buyer.

And this character does have a Dutch connection...