closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2020 Submariner Date & BLNR STOLEN

Hybrid View

Very sorry to hear of this, I would PM Haywood and ask if he can help to put them on the stolen register?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodles View Post
    Very sorry to hear of this, I would PM Haywood and ask if he can help to put them on the stolen register?
    Good idea, my father actually purchased his Daytona from Haywood so fingers crossed he can help!

I have everything crossed they will appear in the future but not holding my breath.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodles View Post
    I regret that I now leave my tz-uk inbox full, as it was increasingly being filled each day with supererogatory demands for help with the most mundane or silly things, such as "what are your current views on the GMT as an investment vs the Submariner," "I'd like a full explanation of LV bezels please, immediately, because I cannot be 4rsed to post in open forum and expect you to give me your time at once," or "from these 57 pictures, will you just check over this £100,000 vintage piece for me, that I'm buying from another dealer?"

If you make contact through the miltonaires website and mention me by name, they can filter out what needs to reach me.

A very irritating loss, but there is more chance of your watches surfacing than you seem to fear, albeit that it may indeed be in years to come. Getting the numbers out there and on the main registers is vital. Will be happy to help.

H
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 7th September 2020 at 12:06.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood_Milton View Post
    I regret that I now leave my tz-uk inbox full, as it was increasingly being filled each day with supererogatory demands for help with the most mundane or silly things, such as "what are your current views on the GMT as an investment vs the Submariner," "I'd like a full explanation of LV bezels please, immediately, because I cannot be 4rsed to post in open forum and expect you to give me your time at once," or "from these 57 pictures, will you just check over this £100,000 vintage piece for me, that I'm buying from another dealer?"

If you make contact through the miltonaires website and mention me by name, they can filter out what needs to reach me.

A very irritating loss, but there is more chance of your watches surfacing than you seem to fear, albeit that it may indeed be in years to come. Getting the numbers out there and on the main registers is vital. Will be happy to help.

H

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help and advice given.

I might have your email from a couple of years ago Haywood (my dad purchased his 116520 from your Chester shop) but if not I will send an email via your site.

Really hoping they appear one day, I guess its just a waiting game to see if they do pop up somewhere!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GC2012 View Post
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the help and advice given.

I might have your email from a couple of years ago Haywood (my dad purchased his 116520 from your Chester shop) but if not I will send an email via your site.

Really hoping they appear one day, I guess its just a waiting game to see if they do pop up somewhere!
    Message received and I will try to respond when not in office. H