closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cyber truck

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Well yes they would, wouldn't they, but we all have different financial situations.

If I did more miles an EV would make sense and I'd buy one, but I don't, it's not a controversial opinion
    I don't think they would say that if it was not the case: Quite the opposite, I'd say as they would be very vocal about the EV thing being a con. I think they looked at their circumstances and made their choice; they're coming on the thread to say it worked for them.
    Your opinion is not controversial when you say it doesn't make sense for you.

It is more so when you attack EVs in general when you say they are poor value for money. I personally do not "get" the existence of hybrids (as opposed to plug-in hybrids), as I doubt using petrol to charge the battery that will drive your vehicle a few miles is energy efficient, but for city centre use it can be an advantage. It also seems that they can have expensive issues, just like many ICE cars.

Anyway, this is the debate on another thread, this one is about the cyber truck and my opinion is that it is rather shit.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    I don't think they would say that if it was not the case: Quite the opposite, I'd say as they would be very vocal about the EV thing being a con. I think they looked at their circumstances and made their choice; they're coming on the thread to say it worked for them.
    Your opinion is not controversial when you say it doesn't make sense for you.

It is more so when you attack EVs in general when you say they are poor value for money. I personally do not "get" the existence of hybrids (as opposed to plug-in hybrids), as I doubt using petrol to charge the battery that will drive your vehicle a few miles is energy efficient, but for city centre use it can be an advantage. It also seems that they can have expensive issues, just like many ICE cars.

Anyway, this is the debate on another thread, this one is about the cyber truck and my opinion is that it is rather shit.
    Well it's just an opinion. And rather emotive to call it an 'attack'. I've said I like EVs and will buy one, when the price for hybrids and EVs start to equalise and make financial sense. I'm not against EVs, just against the price they are right now in the UK. They will make sense at some point

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk