closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Cheers Guys that has helped. I am up to lvl 38 now and at least I don’t die with 1 or 2 hits…well depending on the foe but I still have to be careful

God knows how people find this stuff and there is so little guidance apart from the main quest!

Now to get stronger weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Cheers Guys that has helped. I am up to lvl 38 now and at least I don’t die with 1 or 2 hits…well depending on the foe but I still have to be careful

God knows how people find this stuff and there is so little guidance apart from the main quest!

Make sure you upgrade weapons with Smithing Stones, there is one of the catacombs early on in the game that has a blood Uchigana weapon which is excellent all the way up to level 70 or so. Get the spirit ashes and you can upgrade them using grave gloveworts at that place you teleport to with all the other heroes. Basically keep talking to the girl at the first round table you come to (she is leaning against a wall), then talk to the armourer bloke about her. Rinse and repeat. Eventually she will come and work in the room the armourer bloke is in and you will be able to upgrade spirit ashes which you will need for the boss fights

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post

Just plan a build, faith, dex, int etc, then start to build now for that end class. You can reset stats once you finish the raya lucaria part but its worth building towards one build as the lava tears to reset are limited. Faith builds are pretty strong if you want to do a rounded style, swords for up close but also some nice faith spells and buffs, prob the best all round stat.

Int is good for a mage or mage / sword hybrid, build around the moonviel sword, which you can get early on.

For a easy(ish) end game, go faith, grab the blasphemous blade from the boss remembrance of the volcano manor part and then the game becomes easy as the weapon art is just OP. That is a mid game area tho so might take awhile to get there.

Aim for the mimic veil ash of war, as it is the best overall one

How are my fellow tarnished doing? I have pretty much cleared Limgrave and Liurnia, got a few loose ends around Caelid. Altus Plateau more than halfway through I reckon. I have wasted Godrick, Rennala and Radahn. Close to 150 hours in the game and plenty more to do. I’m taking my time, trying to explore every nook and cranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    How are my fellow tarnished doing? I have pretty much cleared Limgrave and Liurnia, got a few loose ends around Caelid. Altus Plateau more than halfway through I reckon. I have wasted Godrick, Rennala and Radahn. Close to 150 hours in the game and plenty more to do. I’m taking my time, trying to explore every nook and cranny.
    How long did you take to waste Radahn? What a bastard he was lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    How long did you take to waste Radahn? What a bastard he was lol
    Died twice to his arrows before I learned to time my rolls. Once I got him to phase two and he clipped me effortlessly when I got greedy with my attack. Fourth run I got him. Admittedly I did read a strategy guide so I knew his weakness. I believe I actually attacked him four times in my winning run.

Finished Disco Elysium on the Switch. Very good game. Well recommended. If you don't like reading a lot and decision making, it may not be for you.

Alpha Protocol on the 360. Actually a good game, let down by some poor design choices and implementation. Can get frustrating.

Playing Dragon's Dogma at the moment. It's actually my sort of game, but after the previous two, I might give RPG games a break and play something else.

Anyone played Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    Died twice to his arrows before I learned to time my rolls. Once I got him to phase two and he clipped me effortlessly when I got greedy with my attack. Fourth run I got him. Admittedly I did read a strategy guide so I knew his weakness. I believe I actually attacked him four times in my winning run.
    4 goes is excellent. I think I got him on my twentieth or so! I basically used the other combatants to grind him down as I sped around the arena trying to avoid him!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    4 goes is excellent. I think I got him on my twentieth or so! I basically used the other combatants to grind him down as I sped around the arena trying to avoid him!
    Yeah well, I’m around level 110 or so and I’m really not a good player. I have invested pretty heavily in Vigor and Endurance. Dashing around on the horse and popping occasional incantations to the foe is my go to method whenever possible. I’m tanky enough to withstand some serious punishment. Radahn hit me occasionally with some of his ranged attacks but I could take it and heal myself cowering behind some obstacles.

Whenever I meet a foe in confined spaces on foot I’m in trouble. I’m just not good at dodging and rolling. I’ve tried to take on the Godskin Apostle in Caelid and I think it’s a lot harder than Radahn. The one in Altus I could take in a couple of runs, but there was ample space to move around.