closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Just eaten some pizza and i always say the same thing why? i have eaten this stuff all over the world and quite honestly i must say why didn’t i make a sandwich.
    But to those that enjoy it well just enjoy it
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    Just eaten some pizza and i always say the same thing why? i have eaten this stuff all over the world and quite honestly i must say why didn’t i make a sandwich.
    But to those that enjoy it well just enjoy it
    For years I never touched pizza and when I did it was like glorified cheese on toast.

Then I went to Naples.......... converted.

Use the best available ingredients and cook it right and a GOOD pizza takes some beating.

I started this thread because of my love of the grub and it delights to see where it has gone.
    Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    For years I never touched pizza and when I did it was like glorified cheese on toast.

Use the best available ingredients and cook it right and a GOOD pizza takes some beating.

I started this thread because of my love of the grub and it delights to see where it has gone.
    Pitch
    Have to agree with that.....I never liked pizza when I was younger because I remembered all hose oval cheese covered things from the shops. That changed when I went to torrevieja for the first time eating in the little side streets. Amazing simple pizza good ingredients.....fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post

Pitch
    You've a lot to answer for Pitch. You've cost many members here including me a lot of money by posting pictures of delicious homemade pizzas and forcing use to go out and buy these confounded things. On the plus side the wife now likes pizza so I'll let you off.