closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JonRA View Post
    Has anyone experience of cooking pizzas in a Weber kettle BBQ? I quite fancy the versatility but want to make sure the pizza option works well...

TIA

Jon
    I make pizza on mine. It works very well. No complaints from me or the wife.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SeanST150 View Post

pics

I've been toying with the idea of getting one too and they do look good but does it take long to get to temp between pizzas (and what about opening up to check progress)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of getting one too and they do look good but does it take long to get to temp between pizzas (and what about opening up to check progress)?
    It's easy enough. Light the coals in a chimney, 15 minutes to light. Spread around the bottom of the BBQ, place in the pizza stone and 10 minutes later you're good to go.

I don't check my pizza. I just give it 4 to 5 minutes and then wip them out. If you want it more cooked, just add another minute next time.

Sure lifting the lid lets out heat, however the pizza stone retains heat. Taking the lid off to check or switch to another pizza doesn't really affect the cooking/temperature.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanST150 View Post

Thanks v much Sean - looks tasty I think a BBQ may be the way forward for me.

ATB

Jon

Sent from my CUBOT_X18_Plus using Tapatalk