closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The recipe thread

Hybrid View

N 28 deg, 31' 18.4902 W80 deg 33' 40.035"

Re: The recipe thread

It is one on many "meatloaf" recipes use by the prison system for recalcitrant prisoners. It provides all the necessary nutritional elements, and very little else. It in itself it isn't bad tasting, just rather bland, but if it's all you get with water ... well you get the picture.

Incidentally, some vegetarians think this is great stuff, but I think they add seasonings.

Quote Originally Posted by lysanderxiii View Post
    It is one on many "meatloaf" recipes use by the prison system for recalcitrant prisoners. It provides all the necessary nutritional elements, and very little else. It in itself it isn't bad tasting, just rather bland, but if it's all you get with water ... well you get the picture.

Incidentally, some vegetarians think this is great stuff, but I think they add seasonings.
    All the nutrients except Protein. This is the worlds worst bread/raisins/carrot loaf, it’s not a meatloaf. I kind of dislike Jamie Oliver as a person and business man, but his recipes are superb, he does a stunning meatloaf; which contains meat! Quell surprise, I’m pretty sure it is in his Ministry of Food book. Also the Chille con carne (carne = meat, not bread, carrots and raisins), that is great too. A good cook book which I credit for getting my wife cooking; barely a better accolade.