closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Started my own business today

Hybrid View

Well done David. The hard work really starts now but it's worth it.

FWIW, I actually think you are potentially underpricing yourself and could possibly charge substantially more.

It all depends on your target market though and you know your business far better than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Well done David. The hard work really starts now but it's worth it.

FWIW, I actually think you are potentially underpricing yourself and could possibly charge substantially more.

It all depends on your target market though and you know your business far better than I do.
    I thought long and hard about pricing. I have to remember that my market is going to be local to me and I have to think about what people might be prepared to pay. I'd rather have business coming in than put people off with higher prices. I might have got it wrong but I'd rather under-price than over-price when I already have a salary coming in.

The group / team offering is £50 per hour based on a minimum of a 6 hour day so £300 a day for the session for up to 15 people. Some people have told me that I should be using the number of people in class as a multiplier but I want to attract business from the off and will also be targeting colleges and universities to £300 a day will be good if the work is steady.

We will see.