closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    The Legend of Zelda, Tears of the Kingdom is ASTONISHING. I think it's one if, if not the best game I've ever played
    I will be starting it tomorrow morning. I bought a Switch OLED over the weekend to replace my day 1 Switch because I can see myself playing it more on the go this time round. I played BotW for 180+ hours so I figure I'll get some value out of Tears.

Anyone playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint on the Xbox? I do the odd mission, but just generally enjoy wondering around exploring. Stealing helicopters and the like. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    I will be starting it tomorrow morning. I bought a Switch OLED over the weekend to replace my day 1 Switch because I can see myself playing it more on the go this time round. I played BotW for 180+ hours so I figure I'll get some value out of Tears.
    Enjoy! Tears is incredibly a much bigger game than BOTW!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Enjoy! Tears is incredibly a much bigger game than BOTW!
    Impressive! Already felt BOTW was big for a handheld, especially draw distances.

I've yet to finish BOTW, I need to get around to it and buy Tears...

Master
    Tears is amazing. Havent really picked the switch up in a couple of years. Was playing handheld last night and gave me a headache!

Will stick to TV from now on

I spent the morning playing Tears. There is so much to it and I’ve only just finished the first two shrines. The new ability has so much potential for game breaking. I can’t wait to experiment.

5h 35m in and I’m getting to grips with the build mechanic and have reached the third shrine. Tears is going to be a major time sink for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    5h 35m in and I’m getting to grips with the build mechanic and have reached the third shrine. Tears is going to be a major time sink for me.
    When you get to the ground (Hyrule) it gets incredible. There's an underground map via the chasms that's as big as Hyrule itself. This will take 100+ hours easily. Amazing game.