closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Thorpe is back

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    And his own family...

He was odious before being outed as an ultra-nationalist, yet managed to attract business connections with seemingly decent watch folk. I hope that business associates reflect on this video and reconsider any association with the Thorpe crime family.
    I also wonder about the watch dealers who were advertising on his channel, how do they feel by this polarising change in the content he's creating?

Quote Originally Posted by stelmo01 View Post
    I also wonder about the watch dealers who were advertising on his channel, how do they feel by this polarising change in the content he's creating?
    I can’t remember now…which were the dealers advertising through his channel? Even before he switched content, I think they were crazy to be associated.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I can’t remember now…which were the dealers advertising through his channel? Even before he switched content, I think they were crazy to be associated.
    He had Zero West Watches, BQ Watches & Sonning Vintage Watches that are / were "trusted dealers" and possibly Edinburgh Watch Company.
    I wonder if they are re-evaluating their links to PT?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2254 View Post
    He had Zero West Watches, BQ Watches & Sonning Vintage Watches that are / were "trusted dealers" and possibly Edinburgh Watch Company.
    I wonder if they are re-evaluating their links to PT?
    i cant imagine they will be sticking about

Apprentice
    Not quite sure what happened to him but something went wrong last year. He went to Spain I think and also did some stuff with the police about watch theft and wham, overnight he became a "bit right wing".
    After two of his new style blogs, it became so easy to Unsubscribe from his channel.
    Just hope the residents of Brighton are OK!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAlba View Post
    ....overnight he became a "bit right wing".
    Funny how those people who suddenly convert to Pound Shop fascism are always people who were FCs to start with. By which I don't mean football clubs.

I asked Paul for advice before buying a Zenith Daytona in 2016, he was spot on in what to watch out for and what to pay. I also followed up on his recommendation for a Rolex certified repairer in Liverpool, Perpetual-Time - excellent service and decent value plus turnround time…so in my particular case I had positive dealings with Paul but his paranoia about the Met (maybe correct) and the risks of wearing a watch of value in London (also maybe correct) got me a bit depressed and I stopped watching his stuff. As for Archie….I was regular viewer once…until the poor sod tried to be “normal” and became boring as a result.
    Keith