I have been listening to Talk Sport the last week going on about the negotiations for this fight and reading about it on the 'World Boxing Forum'.
Lots of contributors on the forum were accusing Fury of ducking this fight by offering insulting purse terms/splits etc.. Most of the posters thought it should be a 50/50 or maybe even a 60/40 split in Fury's favour.

Usyk has just called Fury's bluff by accepting his purse terms of a 70/30 split and adding his own rider of a £1million donation by Fury to the Ukranian's.
I'm not a big boxing fan, I like to see the odd big fight when they are on, but after seeing a few Instagram clips of Fury slagging Usyk and belittling him I really want the Ukranian to win.
I realise a lot of it is all hype to generate the cash and ppv's etc but there is something deeply unpleasant about Tyson Fury (and his dad) and I hope he gets beaten. Just seen a clip of him on a beach somewhere saying he is starting his training. He looks and sounds well out of shape..

to the fight fans on here - do you think Usyk can beat the Gypsy King aka 'greedy belly' ?

that is what Usyk is calling him :)