closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thinking about some watches and comparing.

Hybrid View

Out of these options the Defy Extreme Diver for me, I really like the look of this and I dislike integrated bracelets
    2nd the GS, I am not sure I could get on with white bits on the bezel but I love the blue.if it were all blue, yes please.
    If I am honest the rest are yawn inducing when compared to the Zenith options you have posted. (From a man with almost exclusively black dialled divers watches
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 7th May 2024 at 20:59.

Master
    The Zenith both are really cool, but if you move on bigger watches, I guess the 15,5 wouldn’t make it stay… maybe the curveball??

Craftsman
    If I had the means I'd buy that Defy Revival in an instant, very good looking and it really stands out imo.

Zenith, Grand Seiko, Longines and … er … Christopher Ward

If money was no object, then the Zenith Defy Extreme all day and then some. It just looks stunning.

Then second would be the Longines for me. Less to worry about - put it on and forget about it. And it looks manly in a 1970s kind of manly way.

The GS does nothing for me and I really wouldn't bother with Yema. They look the part but aren't quite there as far as quality goes IMO.
    Last edited by Onelasttime; 7th May 2024 at 20:56.