Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
It's not about "taking the moral high ground" its about following your own moral compass ...

If someone has got drunk in a pub and behaved themselves then there is zero impact on anyone else or wider society ... I don't see any problem. If they get stroppy and start a fight then that is a different matter.

Tax evasion generally hurts the people in society that have the least .. if you are OK with that then that is your choice your moral compass ...

Making irrelevant analogies doesn't change change the situation or in some way excuse your choice to participate in tax evasion for your own enrichment ...
I’m responded to what you stated. You claimed it doesn’t matter if everyone does it, it’s ILLEGAL.

To which I’ve replied it’s ILLEGAL to be drunk in a pub but I’m sure you’ve done that.

You either follow the law or you don’t. You can’t pick and choose and take the moral high ground when you want.

Being drunk in a pub generally hurts people. The NHS of a weekend is packed with drunk people who have harmed themselves or others in pubs drunk and puts a massive strain on services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk