Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
I really couldn't care a less about you, I don't know you but what I do know is that almost every post you make about Bremont is negative and given that you're a former employee it comes across as an obvious bias. Why not make your posts factual and actually answer legitimate questions rather than trying to find a way to spin a negative. The easiest way for you to answer the question about the ENG300 was in the way that you did when I called you out on your first response, just say that the parts are readily available instead of saying that the only parts that haven't been subbed out by Bremont are case parts so make your own mind up. It gave me (and probably others) the impression that the ENG300 would no longer be serviceable which isn't the case. I'd comment (and have) on anyone elses posts that I knew were misleading or factually incorrect about Bremont or anything else for that matter.

and another obvious negative, how do you know that "your precious brothers have sold out". Were you in the board meetings, have you ever run your own company and involved major investors? Again, talking nonsense. Taking on a major investor is always a risk as they've found out. Plenty of other commentators have asked whether they have sold out or were they forced out which is a legitimate point and question, unlike yours.

about the only sensible comment you've made so far is how outsourcing can often save money (but not always). All things being equal, it's more cost effective to manufacture in house than outsourcing as there's at least one less profit margin to take account of. However, all things are never equal and Bremont trying to manufacture in house on such a small scale was always going to be expensive.
You just keep proving all my suspicions about you right.