closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Paying firms with cash

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    A family member has a kid via a one night stand with a woman on benefits. She’s not in a Range Rover but she has 5 kids from 5 dads and hasn’t worked a day in her life.

Complete coincidence that by the time one is starting primary she’s pregnant again. She’ll never work a day in her life and we’ll all continue pay for it.

Lovely person but get a job ffs.
    Damn almost a Range Rover 4 by 4 gag...more spinal tap, 5 by 5, one louder....

I imagine looking after 5 kids keeps her quite busy. The feckless fathers should be paying to be honest.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

I imagine looking after 5 kids keeps her quite busy. The feckless fathers should be paying to be honest.

That would really be a win-win, Any money received from absent fathers doesn’t affect their benefits anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

No idea what the other dads do but he pays

I would say >80% of the working population have it harder with a lot more stress in their lives, even without kids. She’ll never be behind on the rent.

Easy to label feckless father and could well be true for all five but what does that make her?

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    No idea what the other dads do but he pays

I would say >80% of the working population have it harder with a lot more stress in their lives, even without kids. She’ll never be behind on the rent.

Easy to label feckless father and could well be true for all five but what does that make her?
    It takes 2 to tango and what does it say about the blokes, you're family member included, that they still want to have a go on her despite her obvious history, and they still don't take the precaution of a johnny...if she's a bonobo they're no better.

I think until they have kids most folks don't really understand stress.
    Last edited by Passenger; 27th April 2024 at 09:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    It takes 2 to tango and what does it say about the blokes, you're family member included, that they still want to have a go on her despite her obvious history, and they still don't take the precaution of a johnny...if she's a bonobo they're no better.

I think until they have kids most folks don't really understand stress.
    Couldn’t agree more on the last point

Takes two to tango and both have proven themselves to be low quality people.

Could understand if there was a failed marriage or two but no, just pure Jeremy Kyle on both ends