closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Flightmaster strap recommendations

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Looking on the WatchObsession site, they only seem to do a 21/16mm Forstner BULLET bracelet (with Straight Ends). Is that what you are using? I am in a similar situation to you with my original Omega bracelet on my Speedy MK3 and I reckon a Bullet would be alright too. Just a bit concerned that I need 22mm though.

I have my 911 on an 1162, the one with the smoothest taper (there's one version that stays wide at the lug ends for two or three links before flaring in, which I really don't like)

"A man of little significance"

Craftsman
    That looks like the bracelet I have but like Sinnlover, I am a bit concerned about its security. My clasp is stamped No.12 but the bracelet taper looks the same as yours. I do like the look of the Bullet bracelet but want to make sure I get the right one!

Craftsman
    Both great looking flightmasters by the way. Had one years ago and missing it now!

Flightmaster strap recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by simesman View Post
    Looking on the WatchObsession site, they only seem to do a 21/16mm Forstner BULLET bracelet (with Straight Ends). Is that what you are using? I am in a similar situation to you with my original Omega bracelet on my Speedy MK3 and I reckon a Bullet would be alright too. Just a bit concerned that I need 22mm though.
    Yep that’s the bracelet but I went straight to Forstner and got a 22mm
    It is a different shape to the original bracelet being narrower but it is close
    I have not worn the watch since so might break it out tomorrow for the office.

I guess the lack of wear since getting the bracelet is an indication on how successful I think the match is

The forstner tapers quite a lot very early so it’s quite skinny against the watch head

I might give it a wear over the next few days to see if it grows on me
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 29th November 2023 at 16:45.

Craftsman
    I reckon it would suit the MK3 well. Let me know if you don't get on with yours!