closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Christopher Ward - Bel Canto, further delays

Hybrid View

I don't have the patience for pre-orders and that last email would have me asking for the deposit back tbh.

Christopher Ward - Bel Canto, further delays

Quote Originally Posted by acg View Post
    I don't have the patience for pre-orders and that last email would have me asking for the deposit back tbh.
    This. I can’t help but feel they’re setting you up for disappointment after so much anticipation.

I accept there’s not much else out there as interesting for the money but I’d be telling them where to go with talk of opportunities to complete purchase sooner than expected. I wonder whether they’ve already lost quite a few buyers and are trying to nail down the ones that still haven’t jumped ship.

I would also expect some form of remediation, as per your musings, OP, it’s just good business.

Master
    Would offer them an opportunity to receive payment later than they anticipate. Or to return your deposit.

Master
    Blog Entries
    You wouldnt pay if it was builders demanding the money,I would ask for my deposit back or pay when the watch actually exists here and now.

Master
    How generous of them, giving you the opportunity to pay the balance early without even getting a guarantee the watch will be with you by this latest promised date!

I'd be emailing them sharpish to request a full refund of whatever deposit has been paid. Or if you're set on the watch, telling them you'll pay the remainder as per the original agreement but what can they offer in way of recompense for the repeated delays.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Depends how much you still want the watch.

I like the Bel Canto and CW in general, but emails like that grate me and would make me want to throw my toys out.

To compare, I've had a Clemence Munro on order since October. Got an update email recently, saying they are finally in production but they are upgrading the regulation of each watch as a bonus.