Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
Another element arrived this evening - the Logitech MX Mechanical wireless keyboard for IOS. Love how it becomes backlit as soo9n as your hand approaches, but there are lots of other tricks I need to learn, as well as customising some keys to suit my workflow.

Everything I hoped it would be, and I really can't see the Apple keyboard getting a look in now.

I’d love a mechanical keyboard, but used to sit next to someone in an open plan office with one years back & just the sound reminds me of him! Was even worse as he was a 2 finger typist so you could hear how slow he was going. Loved the old school keyboards, but intrigued the higher action is more productive; engaging and enjoyable most certainly.

So from left to right you have vape, ASMR mic, Sky q, light controller, multi dock and then a stand for the Mac. What is the stand, as looks like it could be a nice space saver for me?

I find when my Mac is closed the True Tone & night shift doesn’t work properly, is that offset for you as you have a Mac display that has the sensors? I have mine open slightly, with a thin folded microfibre cloth to stop the cat treading on it & closing it.

Sonos now going on a stand behind the eames, hopefully hidden just to add some background noise as too loud even in level 1 next to me.

Toying with the large space being filled with large Silverstone circuit from here: https://www.trackscapes.com/collections/all

Likely to add a smaller thruxton / brands (where I’ve driven) or frankly a ring one as it’s just more interesting as a design even though #neverbeen.

Seems the Benq needs 6cm behind the monitor, so will have to measure that, my monitor mounts at the top for VESA so makes it wobbly af, it’s all pushed back on the arm for stability with cloths at every joint to remove any wobbles, so hoping after all the reading up it could actually work…if not it is new monitor time.

If we go halves, you only owe me £100 so far but this is pre monitor upgrades Tony!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk