closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: too good to be true?

Craftsman

too good to be true?

3 stunning watches from this seller on ebay, a proplof, iwc and jaegar. stunning pics but is this seller the real deal. It screams 'walk away' to me. would welcome input, just to see if my 'walk away' radar is functioning fine :o)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OMEGA-PLOP...h=item3f22fb3d

Quote Originally Posted by firebottle View Post
    3 stunning watches from this seller on ebay, a proplof, iwc and jaegar. stunning pics but is this seller the real deal. It screams 'walk away' to me. would welcome input, just to see if my 'walk away' radar is functioning fine :o)

What's wrong with it?

Seems genuine enough, on his other two watches he states he'd prefer a face to face .
    Beautiful collection of his.

Craftsman

just looking at feedback

a string of Private feedback from buyers, preceeded by relatively low value clothing, just doesn't ring true to me. may be totally wrong of me to assume something amiss, but i want to see feedback that shows a seller's track record; so 3 quality watches after low value sales seems unusual history in my book.

quite prepared to accept i have misjudged seller
    Last edited by firebottle; 14th March 2013 at 23:37. Reason: clarification

Hmm, it's in the middle of walk away and have a go. His feedback has been for other, low value stuff but everyone on Ebay wil always sell a first watch on there.

He seems genuine enough as long as no message later goes out to bidders saying that he can't do a face to face.

a string of Private feedback from buyers, preceeded by relatively low value clothing, just doesn't ring true to me.
    This point unsettles me too: I fail to see a good reason for an eBayer hiding what they sell.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

a string of Private feedback from buyers, preceeded by relatively low value clothing, just doesn't ring true to me. may be totally wrong of me to assume something amiss, but i want to see feedback that shows a seller's track record; so 3 quality watches after low value sales seems unusual history in my book.

quite prepared to accept i have misjudged seller
    I can see where your coming from ....
    For the money them watches will fetch I would prefer f2f anyway

Check cuscochris on Google. He posts in different watch forums and videos of watches on YouTube. He is a regular o. replica watch forums though so be warned.

Master
    The eBayer listed by the OP has been a member for 3 years, has 100% feedback, and looking through his history buys a fair amount of designer clothing and even some watch related stuff. He looks fairly legit to me so I'd buy with some confidence.

Journeyman
    if itīs not far away, you can ask for a meeting and have a look and chat first and after think and decide when your home.